Mt Baker Imaging is currently seeking a full-time CT/MT Scheduler for the CT/MR Support Team who has exceptional customer service skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Summary: Assists the technologists and radiologists with patient throughput, patient safety, clerical and logistical operations. This position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule exams in a friendly and professional manner
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments and facilities in a friendly and professional manner
- Obtain clinical indications for exam
- Obtain demographic information, including insurance and authorization requirements
- Provide exam prep and other exam information/ instructions
Various tasks including but not limited to reviewing and entering lab values, reviewing orders and obtaining comparison imaging studies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with all staff including technologists, support staff, physicians and provider offices
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy required
- Above average communication skills, on telephone and in person
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrates problem-solving and prioritization skills in order to manage multiple tasks successfully throughout the day
- Knowledge of computers and equipment functionality as related to the job tasks
- Demonstrates ethical and professional conduct
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your cover letter and resume.