Successful, well established, Physician owned Radiology Group is currently seeking a full time Registered Radiologist Assistant to work in both a hospital and clinic setting.
The Registered Radiologist Assistant will provide support to Mt Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists. The position offers a variety of procedures, including diagnostic fluoroscopy, joint injections, and non-vascular interventional radiology. This position also includes dictating initial radiographic observations for the radiologist(s). The RRA will join a team of two additional RRAs.
- Works directly with Radiologist (s)
- Dictates initial observations for the radiologist (s) on a variety of outpatient radiographs
- Performs GI and GU fluoroscopy
- Performs fluoroscopic and/or US-guided diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal injections/aspirations
- Duties may be adjusted to fit existing skill sets
- Performs a variety of fluoroscopic and US-guided interventional radiology procedures
- Lumbar puncture
- PICC placement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an educational program recognized by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Current certification with ARRT
- Licensed or eligible for licensing with the State of Washington as a Radiologist Assistant
Bellingham, Washington is a beautiful bayside community located between Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC. Bellingham is an ideal place to reside offering plenty of outdoor recreation with easy access to hiking, biking, and skiing.
Mt Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists provides excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a supportive environment. Our Radiologists value the work of a Radiologist Assistant and a job well done is greatly appreciated.